Saturday 23 March 2013

Skinny cow and Sat night in.

Just a spontaneous Sat night post.

Tomorrow I have my big 15km fun run! I'm pretty nervous because the furthest I've ever run is 12km. So wish me luck sistas.

I don't usually eat pasta, bread or rice unless I've exercised... But because of the run I get an excuse to 'carb load'. Permission to eat pasta.... Delish. So Mum and I head over to the Sth Melbourne market where we stocked up on fresh pasta, pasta sauce... And maybe a little homemade garlic bread to take home and make for dinner. Yum!!

I've spent the night it in my hideous outfit with no makeup on watching a movie and eating pasta. Too bad I couldn't accompany that with a wine or two!
Anyway... As I'm 'carb loading' I also felt the need for a little ice cream... Don't judge, hear me out!
I'm probably way behind the times... God I can't remember the last time I had ice cream... But I discovered something amazing tonight.... Skinny cow ice cream!!!! Omg. Effing delicious. Think cookie/cake + ice cream and only 127 calories!!! Naturally I devoured the whole thing, it was guilt free deliciousness... My boyfriend isn't usually into my eating habits, but even he enjoyed himself a bit of skinny cow... Bitchez be impressed.

Horrible but incredibly comfy outfit. Check.
Pasta. Check.
Ice cream. Check.
Movies and early bed... In progress.


Goodnight lovelies.
fingers crossed for my run tomorrow.
Love Bec xx













8 comments:

  1. greeeat 'sleeping cat eyes' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks renata. Aren't they great! You should've seen the funny looks I got on the aeroplane

      Delete
  2. Oh that eye mask is so cool! Lovely little blog! Following! x

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danii, we love your blog too. Glad you like ours also. Hope you had a nice weekend x

      Delete
  3. great post and the cookies looks so yummy *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thi the ice cream cookies are delicioius, and only 127 calories... how is that even possible? xx

      Delete
  4. I hope your run went great. Omg the cookie looks delicious, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inez, it went really well! I'll be posting about it later in the week so stay tuned! The cookie was SO yum! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...