Thursday 18 April 2013

Timber love

At Poodle Stalkers, we cannot deny our love for timber in the home, whether it be rustic or refined.
As I myself (Holly) am just about to start cladding my home in timber (Silvertop Ash, if you were wondering), I am particularly excited about this post! Not only that but we're having polished timber floorboards throughout most of the house also, so I love looking at these inspiring pics. I love timber because it's so versatile; exterior, interior, floor, walls, benchtops, tables, chairs, ceilings etc etc, the ways in which timber can be used and influence the style and feel of your home is endless. 























♥ Holly xx

images: inspiredbythis.com, interiordesignsense.com, inthralld.com, jannepeters.de, japanesetrash.com, kmldesign.dk, manteresting.com, merchantdesign.blogspot.nl, momoge.com, onekindesign.com, rexohome.com, trendir.com, tumblr, zainteriora.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...